Hello hello hello! I haven’t posted in ages for the simple reason that I haven’t done much in the way of Cool Things To Report, since I was just doing school and boring gym things because my stress fraction/reaction/whatever-the-hell-it-is is still lingering. The semester wrapped up as they usually do – quickly and in a flurry of activity to make up for all the inactivity of the rest of the semester – and I headed down to Texas directly after my last exam. I made good time, 7 hours the first evening and 14 the next day, then hung around San Antonio/Lackland AFB for my boyfriend’s graduation from AF basic training. So that was cool. But now I’m off for Actual Awesome Things.
1. Utah: Moab, Zion, Arches, Bryce, etc. Gonna climb ALL THE THINGS and run if my shin allows.
2. Quick stop in Nevada – Red Rocks just outside Las Vegas.
3. California! Bishop, Joshua Tree, Yosemite, Monterey, possibly LA or San Diego to visit some relatives.
4. Quick stop in AZ for the Grand Canyon.
5. Back to Colorado… where I’ll be living for the remainder of the summer. What. Up. Can you say Pikes Peak every weekend? I can. Once I get my hill quads back, that is. Stupid injury.
Oh, and since I haven’t been able to run, I’ve been climbing a lot more. Got a couple V3s recently, and last night I sent my first V4, which was sweet. It was a deliciously crimpy matchy traverse. I’ll get the video up here eventually.
So yup. I won’t post for probably another month, but when I do, it will be filled with awesomeness and cool pictures of wonderfully gorgeous places and happy things. Life is great!
peace love and anything outside that makes you happy!